Shedding fresh light on its tried and tested method, PRINCE2 2017 offers updated guidance and new Foundation and Practitioner examinations. As ever, the focus is on what makes a successful project. The fundamentals of PRINCE2 remain – but the emphasis within these have shifted to recognise the evolving demands of today’s business environment. Your project can be of any scale or scope – PRINCE2 will help you get the best out of it, achieving success for both your organization and yourself.
• The know-how to manage a project of any scale with success. PRINCE2 fits smoothly to the needs of your organization, the nature and scope of your project, and your professional role – even if you are not a full-time project manager.
• Completely scalable: thanks to the new focus on tailoring, you will be confident in adapting the PRINCE2 method to suit each individual project you tackle
• You will leverage the real-life expertise of the global PRINCE2 community through guidance that is practical, accessible, authoritative and relevant.
• New exams, highlighting real-world application, will equip you more comprehensively for success in project management.
• The updated PRINCE2 enhances your value as a project manager, today and in the years to come.
Developed through a collaborative approach involving over 100 Practitioners, trainers and consultants:
• PRINCE2’s familiar structure of seven principles, themes and processes remains
• Publication of NEW PRINCE2 guidance, easier to navigate and more practical in its approach
• NEW Foundation exam is leaner with a much clearer focus on the core of PRINCE2
• NEW Practitioner exam with a renewed focus on equipping Practitioners with the practical skills to apply PRINCE2.
PRINCE2 now puts a stronger emphasis on:
• tailoring the method to the needs of organisations and project environments
• the principles that underpin the method
• the links between themes and principles
• practical application of guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips.
Includes specific guidance on:
• identifying the minimum requirement for a PRINCE2 project
• making selective, but optimum use of PRINCE2’s elements to suit the scale of your project
• agile adoption, making reference to PRINCE2 Agile® where relevant.
If you currently hold a PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate, it will remain valid until the expiry date.