Certified Local Change Agents (CLCAs) play a powerful supporting role during organization-wide transformation. They understand the fundamental principles and approaches that encourage people to embrace change.
CLCAs assist organizations in aligning its entire workforce’s activities with the implemented change.
A CLCA need not enter a dedicated role – certified individuals will typically continue their BAU activities while also contributing as invaluable members of organizational change initiatives.
The Certified Local Change Agent confirms your ability to:
- Effectively provide personal support for colleagues going through organizational change.
- Support idea-generating activities such as the use of simple process-mapping techniques.
- Help develop local change plans which identify what will specifically change in their work area and how best to introduce those changes.
- Mitigate resistance to organizational change.
- Engage colleagues using simple facilitated sessions to promote effective change implementaton in the given work area.
- Develop personal and interpersonal skills to support role as a local change agent
Who is it for?
- Team leaders.
- Junior and senior managers.
- Non-managerial staff.
- People wishing to understand how to adapt to organizational change who might not be pursuing a specialist change manager role
What are the key things you will learn?
- Effective approaches to help people engage with organizational change including:
- Involving colleagues in local activities
- Personal support and training
- Clear, concise communication.
- How to align changes in your department or vicinity with wider organizational changes.
- How to develop succinct local change plans which consider:
- What will specifically change in their work area and;
- How those changes can be best introduced.
- Creating solid bridges and purposeful relationships between your work area and line managers and change professionals.
- Multiple choice
- Total of 40 questions
- 20 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 50%
- 45 minutes duration
- Open book
Call us to attend our next event, to request a quote or if you require any assistance.
Sign up to the Newsletter
25 February - 1 March
4 March - 5 March
4 March - 8 March