AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (AGILEPM®)
Virtual or Classroom Training
Benefits and Overview
Get an international certification.
Master the agile values and principles.
Boost your career, stay relevant.
This is a four day virtual or classroom event facilitated by one of Snap Tech’s most experienced trainers. You’ll find a ready-to-learn atmosphere where you’ll receive expert instruction and guidance, interact with your peers, and gain the real-world skills that matter.
Guy Eastoe is the Managing Director of Snap Tech and considered to be one of the country’s leading PPM, Agile, Change and Benefits Realization Consultant/Trainers.
Log in from anywhere, interact with our trainers and with each other, view online slides and white boards, raise questions, do exercises, quizzes and tests.
The Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) certification addresses the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals of the most mature of the Agile options, DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring sensible governance and visibility from their Project Management, while at the same time enabling the benefits, customer collaborative and iterative development provided by Agile.
Accredited by APMG and the AGILE Business Consortium
AGILE Project Management is an iterative approach to planning and guiding project and development increments.
An Agile project is completed in small sections known as timeboxes.
It applies an incremental and an Iterative development cycle.
Timeboxes are always on time, and quality is integrated into the development cycle.
Reviews and retrospectives allow for frequent assessments of what has been done and involve critique by the project team.
Lessons are learnt from team critiques and promote continuous Improvement.
Agile PM’s major benefits stem from a greater focus on working with business stakeholders and delivery on time. The Agile Project Management training offers an internationally recognised certification that will benefit you and the company you work for.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
- What is Agile? Major agile approaches
- Benefits of Agile project management
- When to use Agile project management
- Risks and benefits of Agile
- Preparing for successful Agile projects
- Agile project management principles
- The Agile Project Management Process
- Agile project management framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
- Products and Deliverables
- Management, business and solution focus
- Agile project roles and responsibilities
- Agile project team empowerment
- Agile project team structure
- Agile Project Management Techniques
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
- Time boxing
- Agile requirements
- Agile planning
- Agile risk management
- Testing, quality and maintainability
- Agile estimating and measurement
- Agile Configuration Management