Snap-Tech (Pty) Ltd
Our website address is: https://www.snaptechinternational.com/
- Snap-Tech (Pty) Ltd will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Snap-Tech (Pty) Ltd may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (e.g. advertisers) is aggregate information about our users.
- Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites linking out of the Snap-Tech (Pty) Ltd site.
What personal data do we collect and why?
CONTACT AND APPLICATION FORMS
When you submit a form on our site, your name, email address will be saved. These are for your convenience so that we can provide you with a user friendly experience on our website and can be contacted by us regarding any services your require. You can request that this data be removed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do we send your data?
Your information is sent to the office of Snap-Tech (Pty) Ltd.
What rights do you have over your data?
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.